北海道産ジャガイモ澱粉使用 / 低GI麺 / グルテンフリー / 国内生産
Malony Vermicelli noodles (1.4 mm) are made with refined potato and corn starches (highly-purified starches from Hokkaido, Japan) and water. These transparent high nutritional noodles have a smooth and tender texture loved both by children and adults.
Made of Potato Starch produced in Hokkaido, Japan / Low GI food / Gluten-free / 100% made-in-Japan product
What is Malony?
Malony is a product manufactured under hygienic conditions in an automated facility using the patented manufacturing process we developed, using carefully selected refined starches as its base ingredients.
Components in Malony
Malony is mostly comprised of "corn starch"; "potato starch" is produced in Hokkaido. Consequently, its country of origin is Japan and it is manufactured and processed in one of our four factories in Japan: Osaka factory, Kyushu Iizuka factory, Hamamatsu factory, or Shinshu Ina factory. Malony is a 100% made-in-Japan product.
* All the materials used are non-GM.
How to eat/cook Malony
In addition to being used as an ingredient in one-pot dishes, Malony can be used in salads or marinades, or can also be added to simmered dishes like Nikujaga(steamed meat, onion, potato dish). You can find various recipes in the "Malony Recipes" section.
Characteristics of Malony
- Convenient, pre-cut style to reduce waste.
- A specially designed product that is uniquely designed to preserve flavour while also preventing excessive softening after boiling.
- Its clear, tender, and smooth texture is well-received across all generations.
- It can be used in various types of dishes such as salads, soup, stir-fried, and more.